Built in about 1840 and extended in 1891 Aitches retains many of its Victorian features and has many period furnishings.
We overlook the Bronte Parsonage, home to the Bronte family and are less than 2 minutes stroll from the centre of the village with its’ charming shops , pubs and eateries.
Some splendid moorland walks commence right from our doorstep and Haworth station, home to the Keighley and Worth Valley Steam Railway, is just 10 minutes walk away.
In addition to comfortable rooms and sumptious breakfasts, we offer
- Cosy guest lounge well stocked with books and games
- Convenient adjacent parking
- Complimentary walker pick up and drop off
- A smoke free environment
- A welcome to children and dogs
- Payment by debit/credit card
Whether it is for a day or two’s break or a longer stay, visit us at Aitches and let us spoil you with some real Yorkshire hospitality.
Philomena and David Evans